Terms of Service

Terms of Service

Please read carefully before requesting for COMMISSIONS


  • Be professional. Be kind. Be polite.

  • Payments are required UPFRONT for confirmation of commissions and will commence accordingly to avoid scams.

  • I have every right to decline your commission request if I feel your request is beyond my capacity.

  • It's a first come first serve basis! A link to a status report will be made available once your commission is accepted.

  • Bear in mind commissions may take up to 2 WEEKS depending on the amount of order.

  • Should you need your commission sooner, prices for FAST TRACKED items will be DOUBLED.

  • Payment methods are through Paypal.

  • Bargains are NOT allowed.

  • ONLY 2 FREE REVISIONS ALLOWED after showing the sketch/lineart and colored product. Any further revisions will incur additional payment(s).

  • Do NOT force me to draw with a different art style.

  • STRICTLY NO REFUNDS. Please be sure that I'm the artist that you want to commission.

  • Notify me if you're going to use my art for personal uses like businesses, merchants, ads, etc.

  • Please do not copy, trace and repost my artworks!

  • Credit me as the artist.


Comments